How to download all photos attachments to your computer?
How to download all photo attachments to your computer in one shot?
You can do that by creating Showzey RSS feed then use DownloadThemAll! Firefox plugin to download photos.
Here is the list of steps:
- Install firefox plug from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201.This will require you to restart Firefox.
- Go to http://www.showzey.com and login
- Select My photos on sites -> Showzey (photos from e-mails) in first pull down menu. This will show all photo attachments Showzey extracted from emails.
- Click on the RSS feed icon in Showzey. The new Firefox tab will open with all your photos displayed as RSS feed.
- By default, Showzey displays 500 most recent photos in RSS feed. To increase the limit, you need to add &limit=number_of_photos to url of the RSS feed. So to get 1000 photos add &limit=1000. The RSS url will look something like this:
- Now, in Firefox, select Tools -> DownloadThemAll! Tools … -> DownloadThemAll. The DownloadThemAll window will open. Select download location for photos and press “Start!” to download them all.
If you think Showzey should have better support for downloading all of the photos in one shot, please vote for this feature at our forum http://showzey.uservoice.com